2020 Gulf Stream Conquest 259BH Camper Rental
Considering this rental? Visit our Camper Rental Store to view pricing and availability!
Gulf Stream Conquest Camper Rental
Enjoy time with friends or family in the 2020 Gulf Stream Conquest 259BH travel trailer. The Gulf Stream Conquest Camper has a queen-size bed, and 2 full-size bunk beds, there is 1 slide out with a dinette that folds into a bed and a sofa bed. The campers kitchen has a double sink, a large electric refrigerator, microwave, and, a 3 burner cook-top.
The bathroom has a tub/shower, toilet, vanity with sink, plus a medicine cabinet for storage. It features an overhead storage cabinet along the front wall. Straight ahead through the entry door find a dinette slide out which is the perfect spot for meals or just sitting and hanging out.
Pickup time: By appointment between the hours of 9 am-5 pm
Drop off time: By appointment between the hours of 9 am-5 pm
Bicycle Rack Rental: $10.00 – Propane tank refill: $40.00
Generator Available for an additional charge – Click here to view our generator rentals
Amenities / Technical Information
- Technical Specifications:
- Length (ft/m) 29.08 / 8.9
- Width (in/mm) 90 / 2286
- Height (in/mm) 133 / 3378.2
- Interior Height (in/mm) 80 / 2032
- Length (ft/ft) 29
- Length (ft/in) 1
- Dry Weight (lbs/kg) 4900 / 2222.6
- Payload Capacity (lbs/kgs) 2650 / 1202
- Hitch Weight (lbs/kgs) 550 / 249.5
- Capacities Standard
- Number Of Fresh Water Holding Tanks 1
- Total Fresh Water Tank Capacity (gal/l) 51 / 193.1
- Number Of Gray Water Holding Tanks 1
- Total Gray Water Tank Capacity (gal/l) 36 / 136.3
- Number Of Black Water Holding Tanks 1
- Total Black Water Tank Capacity (gal/l) 36 / 136.3
- Propane Tank (s) Standard
- Number Of Propane Tanks 2
- Total Propane Tank Capacity (gal/lbs) 9.4 / 40
You may enter Canada but you are not allowed to travel into Mexico. Coverages are invalid if problems occur in restricted areas and all recovery expenses are at the renter’s own cost. Violations of these restrictions void damage waivers and the renter will be held liable for all vehicle damages including to tires, towing charges and other related expenses as a result of a breakdown associated with operating in these areas. Travel on all public and/or numbered roads is permitted. Be sure to be vigilant for low bridges, low hanging trees, and roads restricting larger vehicles. Travel on non-public roads, unpaved back roads, trails and the like commonly called logging roads or on any surface subjecting the vehicle to unreasonable damage or road hazard is prohibited. Due to restrictions on vehicle heights, propane gas, and parking, vehicles with propane are not permitted in Manhattan and are not permitted to travel through any underground or underwater tunnels. We reserve the right to restrict travel.